Here is a very nice email reminder service: LetterMeLater.com
All you need is a name and email address to sign up. Once done, you can use the reminder service either on-site at LetterMeLatter.com, or directly from your email program (without going to the site).
If you use it on site, you’d be able to schedule recurring reminders, and even attach files/images to your reminders.
While the above two features are not available if you schedule reminder, directly from your email, it is still useful and easy enough:
- Create an email using the address you sign-up LetterMeLatter service with.
- Address the email to ME@LetterMeLater.com (literally, use “ME@”).
- Put the recipients, and time to send at the top of the message, like the following (to and when are required, other are optional):
- to: address1; address2
- cc: recipient(s)
- bcc: recipeints(s) separate by “;” or “,”
- when: date(s) , e.g. : 10 min, 5hours, 2pm, 3pm PDT, next friday, tomorrow 5:10 am, 20101225, 0830
- You will receive an email notification of failed or success scheduling (unless you explicitly turned it off).
- You can add multiple email addresses to the account so that scheduling can be sent from all of them.
Full detailed instruction with nice screen-shots: http://www.lettermelater.com/forum.php?id=1